support for Ophthalmic Mapping (OPM)

Dear all,

I’m trying to find DICOM viewers that support OPM images or other types of ophthalmic modules, such as Ophthalmic Tomography (OPT).
I don’t think Orthanc has support for any of these, but please correct me if I’m wrong.
Any other viewers you might know ?

Thanks,
Greetings,
Sorin

Hi

I recommend downloading and installing RADIANT. In the search configuration it brings an option called OT where it groups all the studies that are not specified in its list of study types.

https://www.radiantviewer.com

William

Hello,

Please share a (possibly anonymized) DICOM sample image, so that we can provide support.

Regards,
Sébastien)

Hello gentlemen,

I start with bare hands - I don’t even have samples of OPT or OPM images, so I kindly ask anyone on this list to send me some if available.
What I need to do is check overall support for such ophthalmic data in various DICOM viewers. Even better, are there libraries for visualization of OPT or OPM data ? Because then I could use these libraries in a software I’m writing.

Thanks,
Greetings,
Sorin

In theory, nothing should prevent the Osimis/Orthanc/Stone Web viewers to display such images.

Just play with Orthanc, then provide feedback.

S-

Sure, but in order to play with Orthanc I need images/data of ophthalmic type, such as OPM or OPT. Do you have such .dcm files or know someone who does ?

Thanks,
Greetings,
Sorin

I don’t personally have such images in my database.

S-