Orthanc API - Patient list

Hi! I am studying Orthanc’s REST API and need to have a list of patients with their associated information (name, sex and birthdate).

The problem is that the /patients endpoint returns only the id of all patients. Is there and endpoint or parameter to get a list of patients with their associated information?

If you append the id of the patient to the /patients endpoint ( example: …/patients/5d9d9183-a2def627-fd192a51-a51571ce-d5506de2 ) you get the related information in json format for one patient. By doing a loop for all patients you can build the required list.

Marco Barnig

Just call /patients?expand and this will do the trick!

Dana nedjelja, 2. lipnja 2019. u 04:01:30 UTC+2, korisnik Diego Victor de Jesus napisao je:

Wow!!! Thank you so much!!! How did you discover this parameter? It is not described in the docs (at least i did not found it!)

That would quickly become inneficient on large datasets so i did not want to do this.

Yes, cool! Other endpoints can be also used with this parameter.

I found proper API description here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSBEymDKGZgskFEFF6yzge5JovGHPK_FIbEnW5a6SWUbPkX06tkoObUHh6T1XQhgj-HqFd0AWSnVFOv/pubhtml?gid=654036639&single=true

Dana nedjelja, 2. lipnja 2019. u 21:37:06 UTC+2, korisnik Diego Victor de Jesus napisao je: