Compile orthanc gcp for Windows

Hi Author,

Can you please help to guide how to compile orthanc gcp plugin for Windows ? I used to compile other plugins for Windowns by using CMake & Visual Studio in Windows, or using MinGW-W64-Toolchain64.cmake in Ubuntu. But with this plugin, neither of them is successful.
1/ If I using MinGW-W64-Toolchain64.cmake in Ubuntu, it said the mutex is not part of std. Like below:

make -j2
Scanning dependencies of target OrthancGoogleCloudPlatform
[ 0%] Building RC object CMakeFiles/OrthancGoogleCloudPlatform.dir/Version.rc.res
[ 0%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/OrthancGoogleCloudPlatform.dir/Plugin/GoogleAccount.cpp.obj
[ 0%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/OrthancGoogleCloudPlatform.dir/Plugin/GoogleConfiguration.cpp.obj
In file included from /tmp/orthanc-gcp/build/google-cloud-cpp-0.10.0/google/cloud/storage/internal/curl_download_request.h:18:0,
from /tmp/orthanc-gcp/build/google-cloud-cpp-0.10.0/google/cloud/storage/internal/curl_request_builder.h:19,
from /tmp/orthanc-gcp/build/google-cloud-cpp-0.10.0/google/cloud/storage/oauth2/authorized_user_credentials.h:19,
from /tmp/orthanc-gcp/Plugin/GoogleAccount.h:36,
from /tmp/orthanc-gcp/Plugin/GoogleAccount.cpp:32:
/tmp/orthanc-gcp/build/google-cloud-cpp-0.10.0/google/cloud/log.h:314:8: error: ‘mutex’ in namespace ‘std’ does not name a type
std::mutex mutable mu_;

2/ If I use CMake + Visual Studio in Windows, CMake said that there is missing jsoncpp lib, and there are many other dependies.

Can you advise on how to compile that ?

Thanks,
Chris

Sorry for quick posting, I just turn on STATIC BUILD to ON, and can compile it in window.

Vào lúc 14:26:04 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 11, 2020, Christopher đã viết: