Activate 3D (MPR and ,,,) in Stone of Orthanc

Hi,

Though in the documetation it’s said the Stone of Orthanc has MPR capabilities, i’ve not found any way to activate it…

What am I missing ?

Hello,

The Stone of Orthanc library has MPR capabilities. This software library has been used as a building block to create various viewers, including the Stone Web viewer. This includes viewers for nuclear medicine and radiotherapy.

However, as of release 2.5, the Stone Web viewer application does not provide a user interface around those MPR capabilities. This might be included in future versions of the Stone Web viewer, provided that this development can lead to a scientific publication.

If you need MPR features right now in Orthanc, have a look at our plugins for OHIF and VolView.

Regards,
Sébastien-

1 Like

We really hope that MPR capabilities will appear in future versions in the Stone Web viewer. In the Stone Web viewer interface is very simple and user-friendly compared to OHIF and VolView.
It would be great to see MPR capabilities it in the Stone Web viewer in the future :pray:

Hello,

Thanks for your positive feedback! My research lab at UCLouvain university is actively looking for research projects in order to fund such a development. Please feel free to reach out if there is an opportunity for us to be included in a research consortium.

Kind Regards,
Sébastien-