Questions about the old windows installer

So I got a question and I’m not real sure where to go. I have been using the (I think it’s) old windows installer. I found it when I first started looking into Orthanc a few months ago and I can’t find it anywhere now. Regardless, its a self contained Windows installer that I found via the book and have used it twice now. It works well. I have not had any issues with this at all and for the most part still don’t.

We are trying to incorporate OHIF viewer into the equation. Our doctor would like the ability to do freehand ROI to US after the fact or remeasure something. Per a suggestion from someone this is the direction we are going. I have finally gotten OHIF deployed along side of our Orthan server (both are now on the same Windows 2016 server). And I’m struggling to get the config of OHIF set to the Orthanc server.

Does anyone remember this software and does it use nginx or does anyone know how I can find out if it does?

Does this version have the dicomweb plugin already enabled by default or even installed? The json files seem to indicate that it does but when I see the list of plugins I don’t think so. How can I find out if the dicomweb plugin is installed and functional? And if not is there a way to integrate it with the version that i am using?

I’m usually pretty savvy trying to figure things out (after enough trial and error) but this one is driving me crazy.

If Orthanc’s DICOMWeb endpoints and OHIF are not accessible at the same domain and port, you will encounter CORS issues. If you’re comfortable with Docker, there are a couple of docker-compose recipes floating around that achieve this setup.

OHIF has a slightly out-of-date guide that speaks to this: https://docs.ohif.org/deployment/recipes/nginx–image-archive.html

There are a few OHIF GitHub issues that include similar solutions and guidance. Searching “orthanc” or “docker” shows related issues:

It’s worth noting that OHIF does not yet support persisting freehandROI with DICOM SR; however, it’s on the roadmap, and there are ways to capture/persist the application’s measurements / “tool state”.