MR problem with worklist

Hello,
I CONFIGURED WORKLIST FILE ,BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM THE WORKLIST IN MR IS EMPTY.I TRY WITH VERBOSE MODE TO UNDERSTAND BETER AND I NOTICED THAT MR FIND THE WORKLIST FILE
Worklist c-find:parse 1 files,found 1 match es.BUT in mr console is always empty list.Please can you help me . Thank you.

Dear Onaska Sohoal,

For the record, I’m assuming you’re running the Sample Modalities Worklist plugin.

I’ve faced a similar problem a while ago. A handful of modalities (MR being one of them) were showing unexpected results while looking for worklists. A couple of things to consider:

1. Take a look at the query parameters the modality issues. You might want to fix the queries, replacing * for the empty string for a selection of tags. In our case, I was told Patient Age was the culprit; alas, I was less involved in that issue than I’d like to have been.
  2. Some modalities look for certain data in different tags. I’ve seen a handful of US’s look for Scheduled Procedure Step Description (0040,0007) instead of Study Description (0008,1030).

thank you Luiz for responding,but i am junior in this work i sen you the query or mr that is GE and my worklist file.
what do you think is the problem because as you can see in rm query Worklist C-Find: parsed 1 files, found 1 match(es)

Thank you

rm query.txt (1.96 KB)

106334_worklist.txt (3.24 KB)

Dear Orges,

I looked at your worklist TXT file and a couple of things caught my attention. I’ll try to summarise them:

• 0010,0030 (Patient Birth Date): The value “2020-01-12” needs updating. It’s in the YYYYMMDD format. According in the specification, it should be in the YYYYMMDD format instead;
  • 0032,1032 (Requesting Physician): I’m not sure if the “$” character is valid. I suggest you try to remove it and try again.

The case in point here is that even though Orthanc matches the Worklist according to the issued query, the modality might discard it if it find the returned Worklist does not fit a particular specification. If they’re available, you might want to check the logs for the modality itself. That could point you in a better direction.

Hope that helps!

Best,