ARM architecture

PErhaps a stupid question.
Has anyone run Orthanc on an ARM architecture system?

Kheiron Medical Technologies

kheironmed.com | supporting radiologists with deep learning

Kheiron Medical Technologies Ltd. is a registered company in England and Wales. This e-mail and its attachment(s) are intended for the above named only and are confidential. If they have come to you in error then you must take no action based upon them but contact us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. If you contact us by e-mail then we will store your name and address to facilitate communications. Any statements contained herein are those of the individual and not the organisation.

Registered number: 10184103. Registered office: 2nd Floor Stylus Building, 116 Old Street, London, England, EC1V 9BG

Hello,

Yes, for instance the official Debian package successfully compiles on arm64, armel and armhf:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=orthanc

HTH,
Sébastien-

Yes I have had a couple of instances running on Raspberry pi for over a year now. We use it in a veterinary emergency center. One is set to keep a rotating set of the most recent studies for referring practices to log in via the web without providing access to our main pacs. The other is in my day practice to have more convenient off site web based access, as well as a secondary backup of my studies. It mirrors my primary pacs.

If you load the default raspian OS, orthanc is in the regular repository and takes very little setup and no compiling. I’m sure it’s not the latest version, but it works. I have used the included web viewer, also Radiant viewer, and some others It all just works, and the pi 3b+ has been stable as a rock. No restarts, no corrupt sd. I just used the default database.

Orthanc packages for openSUSE (64bit) are as well available for ARM: https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:DocB:Orthanc